ABOUT BEST HEALTH CORPS
Best Health Corps (BHC) is the volunteering branch of Best Cure Foundation committed to providing healthcare services to the underserved and poor. Volunteers will spend 2 to 12 weeks at Best Clinics in rural, poor, developing and other underserved areas. The selected volunteers will pay for all travel and lodging costs. Best Cure will organize all the necessary arrangements.
The benefits of volunteering include:
- Service - volunteering is a great way to contribute to global health
- Adventure - Seeing new places, experiencing different cultures, and inspiring new perspective of life
- Learning-by-doing. "We are the change we seek." - Barack Obama
- Helping the less fortunate. "I'd love to see more young people taking action to help the poor..." - Bill Gates
- Giving back to the community.