CRITICAL ENABLING STRATEGIES
We can deliver life-saving health services to those in most need; the foundation will adopt suitable strategies to:
- Mobilize new resources to establish sustainable health/cancer clinics, including innovative financing and product procurement methods
- Build awareness of global health issues – prevention, education, treatment, among decision-makers, the public, the media, and community/civic/youth organizations
- Improve data collection, outcome measurement
This organization is guided by two fundamental principles: Sustainability and Accountability.
- Uniting communities in need with caring health professionals
- Supporting communities to build better systems of health care